What will students learn in your course?
- Assess the Impact of the change on the organization.
- Develop the change management methodology.
- Develop the change management Inception Plan.
- Develop the change communication plan.
- Assess the stakeholder readiness for the change.
- Assess the change sponsors performance.
- Develop the stakeholder management strategy.
- Identify the stakeholder management tactics.
- Develop the outcome/benefit measurement plan.
- Develop the change management plan.
Who this course is for:
- Senior managers
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Management consultants
- Management instructors and trainers
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 12
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Part 1- Developing Change Management Methodology
Section 3: Part 2- Assessing the Current State
Section 4: Part 3- Developing Stakeholder Management Strategy
Section 5: Part 4: Identifying Stakeholder Management Tactics
Section 6: Course Closure