The required course for the certification is the BRIDGING THE GAP: Changed Management Foundation Course available on Udemy.com.
The foundation change management certification is our first certification. This certification introduces you to the foundational knowledge, skills, and tools that enable you to lead change initiatives. You will be asked to practice and apply what you have learned in the BRIDGING THE GAP: Change Management Practitioner Course by submitting a project and a reflection paper.
You will get access to the change management templates of our model when you register.
Upon successfully submitting the requirements, you will earn your Change Management Foundation Certification as well as your Change Management Foundation Badge that you can share on your social media network.
- Attending the BRIDGING THE GAP: Change Management Practitioner Course and sending its Certificate of Completion to us.
- Developing the Change Management Project. This will help enhance your skills and apply ElKattan’s Model to one of your change initiatives.
- Writing the Reflection Paper. This will deepen your learning through reflecting on your own experience and practices.
- Attending a one-to-one video call with one of our coaches for feedback. It will be scheduled with you after you submit all the above requirements.
- Improve your organization’s performance and help achieve the strategic initiatives and objectives.
- Realize how the change management fills the gap between strategy development and strategy execution.
- Lead effectively and efficiently lead new strategic change initiates.
- Reshape you organizational culture to achieve your strategy and realize your organizational vision.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self