ElKattan Consulting Certified Change Management Practitioner (KC3MP)
The KC3MP Certification certifies that you have the foundational knowledge, skills, and tools that enable you to lead change initiatives. You will be asked to practice and apply what you have learned in the BRIDGING THE GAP: Change Management Foundation and Practioner Course by submitting a project and a reflection paper.
Upon successfully submitting the requirements, you will earn your KC3MP Certification and Badge as a Certified Change Management Practitioner that you can share on your social media network.
- Submit the link of your Certificate of Completion of the Foundation & Practitioner Course.
- Develop the KC3MP Change Project (four weeks).
- Write the KC3MP Reflection Paper (one week).
- Attend a one-to-one meeting with one of our coaches for feedback. It will be scheduled with you after you submit all the above requirements.
- Enhance your change management competence by developing your change management skills.
- Realize how to link the theory with practice in real project.
- Improve your organization’s performance and help achieve the strategic initiatives and objectives.
- Realize how change management fills the gap between strategy development and strategy execution.
- Lead effectively and efficiently new strategic change initiates.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self